website security

Ask The Doc A Question!


Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your valuable information. The website you provided was very useful but it appears to be Canadian, do you know of anywhere in England where i can buy the tinted wood filler?

many thanks Rebecca.


Dear Rebecca

I would suggest you contact some local carpentry or cabinet making companies, and see what they use. But if you are really stuck try http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=x=1x=20073x= 1,190,42997

Although this is one of my favorite mail order companies for tools, the filler is about twice the price of the Le Pages. But at least it can be ordered from the mail. I just could not find a British wood finish supplier that had this kind of tinted water based filler. Your local paint store might be a good place to start also.

If you found this information helpful, please explore the Wood Floor Doctor.com by visiting the rest of our website.

As always your Most humble servant, Joseph, the Wood Floor Doctor.-

You may also find these articles helpful:

1. How To Repair A Hardwood Floor For D.I.Y

2. Plank Floor: What Special Considerations This Type Of Floor Raises

3. Custom Staining Wood Floors Without The Blotchy Effect

4. How To Apply Oil Based Polyurethane WITHOUT The Pits And Bubbles

5. How To Take Care Of Your Health And Safety when Installing, Finishing, Repairing or Cleaning your wood floors